Friday, June 5, 2015

NEW

This post is a new experience for me because it's my first time to update my blog in English.
New month of 2015, my birthday month!
Happy Birthday to me!! (-,-)
Unconsciously, the year of 2015 has been a half, time flies.

Many things happen in life. There are joyous and times of suffering.
Sometimes unpleasant things occur. But that's what makes life so interesting.
The dramas we encounter are part and parcel of being human.
If we experienced no change or drama in our lives, if nothing unexpected ever happened,
we would merely be like automations, our lives unbearably monotonous and dull.
#daisakuikedaquotes

I am in very worst feeling right now, I trying to calm down myself and telling that everything will be fine.
Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end.
Decision had been made. I hope it is the right way.

Wyng, make it simple, no worry, be happy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment